How it works
Hire Cecil for just £220, this acts as our appearance fee and once paid secures your date. We will never book more than one event for a day so you have us for as long or as little as you like. You then simply decide what services you would like us to do. We can simply serve ice cream to your guests, or do ice cream and coffee and tea, or you can choose to have the whole repertoire of what we offer and let us cover ice cream, cocktails and coffee and tea. All we do is charge per item as priced below, you can put a tab on or let guests pay for their own its entirely up to you.
As a working ice cream van we always stock three traditional flavours of luxury Cornish Moomaids Of Zennor Ice cream. We charge £2.20 per ice cream and this can be tallied up on the day, as and when people order.
If you wanted something a little special in flavouring then we can order in some unique flavours. Some flavours made in the past include (Champagne Sorbet, Aperol Sorbet, and Turkish Delight Ice Cream) These incur an extra charge as they are especially made.
Start from £6.00, We have our totally unique ice cream cocktail menu which you can download below. However, we also create bespoke menus for your event, so let us know if you have anything particular in mind. We also make a mean G & T or as we call it a T & T (Tarquins Gin and Fevertree Tonic). With a range of garnishes for £4.00 per drink.
Coffee & Tea
We now have added a coffee machine to our list of services. We can serve freshly ground Cornish coffee at the push of a button. We can offer, Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso, Americano and a good old fashioned cup of tea.
Cocktail Bar Options
Would you prefer a simple cash bar? Just like any normal bar your guests pay for each drink. We provide a bespoke menu built around your tastes, served by smartly dressed WSET trained staff.
Similar to a cash bar, but you put an amount of money behind the bar to provide complimentary drinks for your guests. Once the money runs out we can revert to a cash bar and take payment for any further drinks ordered.
- Lovely and professional WSET qualified cocktail bartenders
- Full set up and clean down
- The van is equipped with its own power source with a large freezer/ice storage and wine chiller with a full range of cocktail making facilities
- A choice of three delicious Moomaid of Zennor Cornish ice cream flavours (Vanilla Bean and Clotted Cream, Belgian Chocolate, Strawberry)
- A personal handwritten message of your choice on our van window
- Traditional waffle/sugar cones with little tubs and spoons
- A fully trained ice cream specialist member of staff
- No restrictions on time, we can stay for as long or as little as you like
- Freshly ground Cornish coffee (Cappuccino, Latte, Americano, Esspresso, Tea)